Forex Trading Journal: MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 Broker Auto-Sync
Learn how the Auto-Sync works and its key features!
Author - TradeZella Team
Exciting news for Forex Traders!
If you’re using MetaTrader 4 or MetaTrader5, you can now link your forex broker to Tradezella in a few easy steps!
Here's how it works:
- Same-day trades: This integration supports same-day trades! You can sync your Forex trades, including open trades, with no delay.
- Multiple assets supported: including Forex Currency Pairs, Crypto, Stock, Index CFDs
- Set your custom start date: You can specify the start date for this integration to import trades from the date of your choice!
- Multiple Accounts: Track up to 5 MT4 and MT5 demo and live accounts and filter to see stats for each account accordingly.
- Total Pips and Return per Pip: Automatically see your total Pips and Return per Pip for each forex currency trade
- Swap, Commissions, Fees: Track your Total Swap, Commissions, and fees for your Forex trades
- Pre-filled Stop Loss and Profit Target: These values are automatically pre-filled in TradeZella to what you set it to when placing the trade in MT4/MT5. No need for manual input!
- Replay your forex currency pair trade: View your exact entry and exit points plotted on the trade chart and view the price action second by second. (NOTE: Replay currently supports forex currency pairs only. Ex: EUR/USD, USD/JPY. Support for CFD and Indices is coming soon!)
Did you know that we are the only trading journal that allows you to sync your broker in a matter of seconds, with no extra plugins or additional work required on your side? How awesome is that? 😎
We hope you enjoy this feature!